You know the theme this week! :)
Skincare isn’t just about the products you use on it but what you put into your body.
'You are what you eat.”
How many times have you heard that?! I cant even count! So I wanted to share with you some skin hydrating foods so that you don’t dry up!
- Oatmeal ~ rich in water, this low calorie, high fiber food helps your skin stay moist and helps curve cravings!
- Tuna ~ the water-soluble B vitamins present in tuna help to increase energy, increase metabolism, build and strengthen the immune system AND help keep your skin heathy.
- Spinach ~ not only is spinach packed with Vitamin A which helps strengthen skin, it is also filled with folate which helps keep it hydrated.
- Avocado ~ the monounsaturated fats found in avocado are vital for maintaining good moisture levels in the epidermal layer of your skin along with improving skin tone. Additionally, the Omega-9 fats can help reduce skin redness and irritation AND are involved with repairing damaged skin cells! (and these are only a few of the benefits!)
- Oranges ~ loaded with water content and talon which is a great skin hydrator, oranges also have a ton of Vitamin C with is a great antioxidant that protects all body cells (including skin cells) from free radical damage.