Water by itself is no fun to drink, so here are a few ways to spice up your water routine and help you get hydrated!
- Invest in a water bottle that you’ll actually use and keep it close to you. I like to use one from CitrusZinger, it allows me to add fresh lemon to my water and refill it easily throughout the day. YUMM!
- Use a filter that also gives back! Soma is a company that makes a filtering water carafe and with every one purchased they include a donation to support clean drinking water projects all over the world. Hydrate and help others at the same time!
- Use a straw. Not only are they more fun to drink out of (especially the twirly ones!) but you drink more and faster. WIN-WIN!
4. Make tea. Not only will you be hydrated but you are also adding antioxidants that can help boost your immune system and be preventative against many cancers and diseases.
5. Cut your juice with sparkling water. I know its hard to give up on your favorite juices sometimes but next time try mixing a little sparkling water in with it, almost like having a cocktail (without the hangover!).
What is your favorite way to hydrate?