Tea trees grow naturally in Australia where there are over 300 species! But don't worry, you wont have to travel that far to reap the benefits of this amazing tree. For centuries people have used tea trees to heal wounds, cuts and infections because of its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. So today I want to share with you some of my favorite uses for this 'Skin Miracle'!
- Treats Acne ~ If you have a problem area, put a few drops on a cotton ball and dab over the area before bed and rinse in the morning. To help keep acne at bay, at 1-2 drops to your moisturizer daily.
- Helps to heal and sooth sunburns
- Treats ringworm or any other skin infections
- Adding a few drops to your pets crates and bed helps to keep away fleas
- Can be added to castille soap (diluted with purified water) to make disinfecting soaps
There are so many uses for this stuff! I keep finding more and more reasons daily to keep this in my house.